Its about time for an update.
The last few weeks have gone so quickly, the last time i blogged was 12th June!
The main things that have happened:
* Adam has changed his days so he now does 3x 10 hour days and then has 4 days rest :)
* Kershia has been working 2 jobs and getting on well in both :)
* We have brought lots of stuff from Kathmandu with my discount. Bags, water packs & a sofa chair for our new apartment.
* Both have new bikes & are in really good condition. Got them second hand from bike rental shop for £50 each.
* Went on Great barrier reef trip & got badly sea sick ( the wierdest feeling ever but felt ok in water)
* Been to cinema 2x once to see ' After Earth' & once to see 'Despicable me 2' really good films & always enjoy cinema on cheap Tuesdays.
* I had my first Australian cut & colour, i am mega pleased & feel so much better having my hair done.
* I also had Gel nails done for the first time. Its amazing & will definately have it done again.
* We are moving into new apartment tomorrow & are really excited, will update with photos once we are in.
* Love earning Australian dollar & using my Westpac account. Its nice to not get charged when you withdraw cash.
Its hard to think about what we have done when it has gone so quick but i will try keep a note so i can update this better.
Main thing is we are loving it here, its amazing and the best thing we have ever done. In a couple of weeks we will need to put our flights further ahead as there is no way we are coming home in October.
Only 9 weeks until we see Wayne & Gina. -- Yippeee (There trip will be amazing & we will get to hear all about it when they arrive to Cairns )