VERY full on couple of months since the last post! After our trip to Mexico, Matt headed down to Argentina for a successful climb up Aconcagua with his climbing buddy Malachi and Van headed back to Toronto for two weeks before jetting down to New Zealand for Tahlia's wedding in Auckland. We were both scheduled to arrive back on Sunday January 22, but Matt got delayed by 1.5 days in Brazil.
All hell broke lose when we got back with Van's busy season in full swing and Matt having a busy work schedule for the first few weeks back. Van's been on a macro diet for the last 6 weeks and looking forward to having some beers and naughty food this weekend. Matt has slowly been getting back into exercise after celebrating the beginning of 2017 for a lot of January. Unfortunately there has been very little in social activities, but highlights for the last month have been:
- Daytrip to Toronto Island in some unseasonably warm Toronto winter weather
- Helping out our friend Jenn with setting up her nursery
- Three day family day weekend crossfit class
- Matt went to Osler Bluffs Mensday which was a pretty messy affair
- Matt joined a touch rugby team with members of the AFL Blues and Kiwi mates
Looking forward to the next month where we've organized quite a few activities and weekends away :-)