It has truly been too long since I wrote on this blog and all of you deserve an update.A lot has changed since the last time I wrote.After returning from the field trip we were whorled into the Estacion Biologica where we focused on making project proposals.Four days later we were off to our homestays (April 8th)…whew.That was nearly one month ago.In fact, tomorrow I return to the station until the program is over.Can you believe it?
I'm going to break up these blogs into themes so that it isn't completely overwhelming to read through.So, treat this blog as your table of contents for what is to come:
- Who have I been living with for the last month?
- How well do I eat or when am I not full?
- Crazy Animal Stories.
- Recycling and Reusing, a way of life on a farm.
- It's a bugs world.
- It isn't just me on the farm.
- Sitting on the Front Porch
- Espagnol and the Wrath of Muy Bien y Esta Bien
- The Families of Others - Kabobs and Arepas
- The Bird Project
- Pura Vida