Well this blog is going to take all of 2 minutes to write - it was a very relaxing but lazy day. I got up at 9am for breakie, then basically took up my position by the pool for the day. I continued reading my 3rd Millennium book, which I Havnt read for a few days. All day I just swam in the pool and was completely engrossed in my book.
We had lunch by the pool and continued to lounge around by the pool. We discussed the plan for the rest of mum and dads time too, and settled on the following;
- Morning of the 23rd till the afternoon 25th on Nusa Lembongan.
- Chani Dasa night of 25th and day of 26th
- Volcano night of 26th and climb early morning 27th
- Rest of afternoon and night in Ubud on 27th
- Day of 28th in Ubud and back to Mariott Nusa Dua for evening
- 29th Mum+Dad fly home early
In the early evening Mum and Dad walked down to the shopping centre, but I was too engrossed in my book. When it was getting dark I swam, showered and read my book in my room.
Mum and Dad got back later on from their walk, so we had dinner in the hotel again, before going back to our rooms to pack for the early exit the next morning.
(Photo - Me wearing a Sarong at Uluwatu Temple a few days ago - how fetching!!).