Well the last 2 days have been a little chilly here to say the least. -23 degrees in fact, I have been freezing my bum bum off!!!!! I have been trying to keep warm by skiing as much as possible and I must say I am improving quickly. The views from up the top of the mountain is unreal.
I have worked out 5 ways to tell when the weather is -23 degrees:
- when you blow your nose on a tissue and put it in your pocket and then go to use it later and it is frozen.
- when you have to wear that many layers to go outside that you look like the 'Michellen Tyre Man'.
- When you have to cover up with so many layers that only your eyeballs are showing and they are still freezing!!
- When you go skiing on the mountain and you can no longer feel your toes, and at the end of the day you have a warm shower and your toes feel like they are burning off.
- When you walk outside you accumulate ice on your scarf and hair.
Best of luck to the Reflexions clan for the concert, I know it will be fantastic, I just wish I was there with you all.
All my love Mel xoxox