- Delightful breakfast at the hotel with some Vietnamese coffee which Matty ranked 5/10. Odd taste but was nice and strong.
- War Remnants Museum - awesome activity however still need to figure out why the US of A got involved. We just learnt about the horrible war crimes they committed which were pretty gruesome.
- Cathedral and Post Office.
- Lunch at a sweet place in town recommended by the hotel boss. Don't really know what I got as the waiter recommended it but it was very good and light. Van got some weird chicken salad (I won that decision).
Afternoon and evening activities:
- Ben Thanh Market - apparently it's a rip off and there's heaps of robbers. Funniest thing was when we walked down a narrow aisle and people kept popping up one after another like popcorn trying to sell us exactly the same thing.
- Dinner recommended by the hotel lady again and once again she didn't disappoint. We both got some beef noodle soup that she recommended.
- Ben Thanh Market to buy some pants for our temple adventures tomorrow.
- Beers, dessert and cocktails at this random bar we stumbled across.
- Then accidentally got dropped off at a party street just around the corner from us. Totally going to do a pub crawl there tomorrow night and tonight we just had a massage each for $8 (cheap as chips mate!).