Not a lot to report on for the last couple of months. It's been pretty quiet for us due to the busy season which seems to be a bit longer than the NZ busy season. After 10-20 hours of overtime, 4 hours of Norwegian lessons and marathon training, there hasn't been a lot of time to get up to mischief. However we have managed to get squeeze in the following:
- two days of skiing at Sauda (by boat then bus) and Sirdal (by bus)
- dinner out at Kitchen Table which is good value for Stavanger. Was still NZD60 each for Sirloin steak and a bottle of red was equally expensive. Was nice to have a dinner out though.
- Van had a girls trip to Stockholm
- had the neighbors over for dinner
- New Years lunch with the secondees out at Sola beach
We're both looking forward to the next few months though with only two free weekends between now and June. Next weekend is Dublin for St Pats day!!