Day 1: We arrived in Split, Croatia at 7am. Activities for the day weren't too many because we had to spend most of our time recuperating from the night before with little to no sleep.
- 'Live Roman Theatre' which was a play acting thing and an interesting wee insight
- Hunting for the Billa supermarket
- Roaming the little streets in the old city
- Chilling under tree in shade reading our books
- Longer than intended afternoon kip (5hr sleep!)
- Delicious fish and veges (+ matts cucumber salad) for dinner.
- Candy treats
Day 2: Woke up at a quarter to 8 after a good sleep in our first air conditioned room for some time!
- First Croatian coffee- was aiight
- Roamed around the streets
- More chilling in the park before we made our way to the ferry
- Ferry to Hvar!