Well tomorrow morning, I'm moving on from this little bit of paradise. Been great suiting myself, getting into the routine of basically lying on the sun lounger tanning myself.
Things I'll miss
- How friendly the Fiji people are. I swear I'll come home randomly saying hello and smiling at people on the street and waving at them across the road like a long lost friend. Yeah, you can just hear it right now "who the hell is that weirdo?" I find it hard to get outta the mind set of, is he just trying to chat us up when really they're all that friendly lol.
- The fact that the sun gives you a braaaaaaaw tan in a limited amount of time.
- The goreous sun rises and sun sets
- Lounging on the sun loungers
- Free wifi
- The views
- This beautful hostel
Things I won't miss
- The freaking mossies and other weird bugs. The moths are like bats here.
- The bloody toilet that I get stuck in.
- Everything being covered in sand
- Sweating like a pig everytime I move
- Not being able to look nice during the day and sometimes at night (straighteners here I come)
- Being tired all the time from this heaT
- The humidity at times
- The scorching sun which actually burns you instantly so you can't stay out too long
- The food here at the Uprising. We've been through the whole menu practically. The food gradually didnt taste as good. The best thing on the menu? fish and chips lol.
- Finding on a daily basis new mossie bites. feckers.
So yeah, I catch the bus to Nadi tomorrow morning and I'm staying at Smugglers Cove again. Getting a single room again, so I can have time to meself and get all spruced for seeing Joe the next day lol.
Last night,I was rained into my bure. I woke up about 8ish and thought, screw that. Like Joe said, he would've legged it but there was no damned way I was getting drenched for food. Todays been a good day although I nearly got a black eye from the guys playing volleyball. Oh, and I got freakin stuck in the loo at the bure and no one was around to hear! I think maybe 5 or so minutes passed before the cleaner came and let me out lol. I was panicing. The lightening has once again started tonight, its like a strobe light contest in the sky over here. Pretty cool to watch. The stars are so unbelievably bright here in the sky, though I've been told they're better in NZ. I look forward to that.
Right now, Joe's in Edinburgh airport waiting to board his plane. Yey! He's on his way!
I'll be in Auckland on Saturday and we're staying at the citylodge hostel which has wifi so I'll maybe be on there at some point.
Take care xxx :)