soooooo things that have happened in the past few days.....
- I started to pack.....and i am pretty much done except the clothes ill need for the next 4ish days till i get home
- I almost done with classes. I get my certificate and notes (grades) tomorrow. eghhh
- Owh i got back my paper. I got a 3.5. I was hoping for a 4.0 but i am ok with a 3.5.
- Tonight, we have a dinner with the group. It should go pretty well. I get to dress up!!! Ill post pictures at a later date.
- I bought the harry potter book on saturday. The original british version!!!
- I am staying in Petoskey for the month of august-ish.
That reminds me......if there is anyone out there that needs misc. help with anything like babysitting, yard work, etc. I could definelty lend a hand....I am trying to make as much money as possible before going back to school. haha. I like how i am using my website to post that i am looking for another job. Owhh what a character i am. I am soooo excited to be back in the states. I can't want to actually understand everything that is around me. haha. Also, not have to worry about "how am i going to say this, or does this make sense?" owh man. But i am going to miss this place a lot. I love the lifestyle of the French. Owhhhhh and i got some recipes from my host mom so i can cook them. WAHOOOO! Well im off to take a quick nap before i have to get ready for dinner.