The last few days have been, and this is possibly not the most accurate description but it works for me right now, completely mental. Oh my goodness.
Where to start? Well, I'm not going to go into every detail right now as I am sleepy and really not feeling up to giving this entry the attention it deserves (which I will do tomorrow when I'm back in Bangkok), so I will just go with a few key details.
- Trekking in the heat up giant hills is really REALLY hard work. Like you would not believe.
- Swimming in a waterfall is amazing.
- As is bamboo rafting.
- Squat toilets are evil.
- As are the mozzies that seem to think I taste very good.
- Elephant is definitely the only way to travel, even if Melissa and I were on the craziest, hungriest elephant ever.
- Sleeping on a proper bed is highl underrated.
That's all for now folks, but I will be back tomorrow live from Bangkok with your regularly scheduled programming and (hopefully) some photos!