So a quick update on my life Down Under
1. My computer broke so I don't have internet anymore and have to be that annoying person that asks to use peoples computers
2. Thuis past Monday night, I went to a play in Sydney at the Wharf Theater, and it was a lot of fun. I went with the program I came here with and we went out to eat at this awesome restuarant before hand and when I was eating, I could see the Opera House and the Harbor Bridge! It was so pretty!
3. After the play, 7 of us from the group stayed in Sydney to Celebrate St. Patricks Day!! It was a ton of fun! I even got a green beer to show some Patty Day's sprirt!
4. I am going to New Zealand tomorrow!!! I booked my Bungy jumping, white water rafting, Milford Sound cruise, and Fox Glacier hike to do while I am there! I will be spending lots of money, but it will for sure be with it! I am going with three other people and we are renting a cr to drive around for the 6 days we are there! I am so excited and hear it is just beautiful! I am hoping to get an extra memory stick for my camera, cause let's face it... one week in New Zealand with a camera.... means pictures galore!
5. I talked to my parents about when they are coming and I am going to skip a week of class to go to Tasmania and Melbourne with them! I am really excited and hopefully won't get too behind on my classes!!
Well I have to head out to dinner with some friends.... I'll hopefully write not too long after I get back from NZ! Miss you all! xoxo!