Our ferry got in at 12pm and given the 2.8km uphill walk we opted for out first taxi ride of the holiday. After our room was ready, we got our gears sorted for an arvo at the beach and then dinner.
- walked down through the old town to Banje beach where we stayed a few hours workin on the tan and swimming.
- city walls walk- very sweet views and awesome historic walls!
- a light dinner near the water
- bus mishap with the number 3 but made it back eventually :-)
The day started off with Matty skyping the family, then we headed out with our umbrellas as the forecast was for some heavy rain!
- a lemon drink at Bozo drinks bar on the cliffs
- a coffee at a cafe because we needed some caffeine!
- walked around town a little
- shrimp bouzzara and spag carbonara for lunch
- looking at book shops
After these activities, the rain really started to pour down hard, so we missions home on the bus and hunkered down for the rest of the afternoon. In the evening we caught up with a colleague and his mates at an Irish bar on 'Irish street' then joined them for dinner.
We felt a little tired after the drinks the night before. We headed to Banje beach again. This time we paid some bucks for a subbed. We alternated between reading, closing eyes, and swimming. Van also got a massage.
Our host gave us a lift to the airport where we caught our flight for our stopover visit back to Rome. The accom was three stops on the train away and was a nice place with a friendly host.