Six days to go and I'm in a cabin in the woods. My family and I are currently in Centerparcs in Elveden Forest enjoying the snowy weather and my last week in the UK. Work is over and done with (I miss you guys!) and I've done the Sheffield goodbyes and the Norfolk goodbyes. Not long to go now.
Anyway, I'm mainly here today to organise my life and work out what on earth I still need to do. Top of the list is obviously packing. The majority of the rest of the list goes as follows:
- Sort the camcorder out. Figure out how it works and how to upload videos. Make sure I have adequate memory cards.
- Update my cv to include the job I've just finished. Make sure I have copies on my memory stick and emailed to myself.
- Scan all documents to the laptop and make sure I have electronic and paper copies of everything.
- Get all of my writing off the computer and on my memory stick. Back up everything on my computer on to my external hard drive.
- Put Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on my ipod, as well as any music that I want on there.
- Make room on my camera's memory card.
- Organise money.
- Get US $ and Thai Bahts for Intrepid trip.
- Buy some more plasters/blister plasters for my first aid kit. Buy tshirts.
I'm sure there are other things, but I'm going to have to add them as I think of them.
Bye for now... maybe next time I post I'll be posting from somewhere that isn't the UK!