Two words: Food Poisoning!! That damn Mexican had given me food poisoning so I spent the whole day in bed, near a toilet. Not much else to say really without going TMI.
Our Big Adventure
- blog entries
For the next couple of nights we were heading out of the tackiness and to a town further down the coast of Phuket called Kata which was a lot more chill. We checked into our hotel called Southern Fried Rice at 1pm. We had a pot noodle for lunch, a Thai brand called mamas. They are so much nicer than English pot noodles! Our fave is the green curry one. Delish! We spent the afternoon on the beach, a nice quiet beach with no sellers. We didn't have sunbirds thoug...