Abel Tasman: high up in the sky above the blue Tasman sea and islands!
- flying like a bird over Abel Tasman national park with hanggliding, loved it and overcame my fear of heights!!! Truely felt like superwoman :)
- sharing our adventures of the day and viewing the videos and photos of hanggliding, skydiving and airplane stunt flying...especially Queva in the stunt plane was hilarius (broke record of screaming and swearing)
- very long busdrive today!
- campsite was covered with many bugs that kept us awake all night (no idea what to call them)
- trying to get good photos of lama's...they are not up for it
#sleepover: campsite Old Macdonalds Farm @ Abel Tasman
#weather; very sunny!!!
#funny: there are so many tractors in Abel Tasman, could'nt believe it!
#tastyfood: lots of meat from the BBQ!
#mission: overcame my fear of heights with hanggliding! Instead of running from a hill we were pulled by a plane 2500 ft up in the air!