DAY 9~ Friday 21st ~ April
Wake up at 9:30 for a 45minute drive up to Biliinga to complete a one-hour helicopter-flying lesson. This will give the boys an amazing experience as they can discover the thrill of being a pilot of the helicopter and observe the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast.
This experience includes:
- Full flight briefing
- 20-30 minute flight when you are in control
- Certificate of participation to commemorate your flying lesson
- Viewing area available for friends/ family to watch your departure
After the helicopter ride the boys will stop over for some lunch close by at midday. After that a half hour limo ride back to Surfers Paradise to do the Q1 Skypoint Climb. During the climb the boys will travel from ground to level 77 of the Q1 building in less than 43 seconds in one of the worlds fastest elevators, before stepping out onto the 360 degree platform, where they can capture spectacular views of the beaches and the Gold Coast skyline.
The climb includes:
- All climb wear (weather suit, harness, cap and communication equipment)
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck on the day of your climb
- Commemorative Climber Certificate
- Signature SkyPoint Climb Cap
- Complimentary group photo of your experience
The climb duration is 90minutes, meaning they would finish up from the climb around 3:00pm. After the climb the boys will have time to unwind at the hotel until 6pm when they will have dinner at Il Barocco Restaurant at the Palazzo Versace, where they will enjoy an exquisite buffet meal. Then boys will drive to the airport for a two and a half hour flight to Cairns. The boys will arrive in Cairns at 12:30pm and travel to the Sebel, arriving at the hotel around 12:45pm for a good night's sleep.