I am leaving for the airport in 3 hours, so thought I'd take the opportunity to type out, word for word, the Bunny Ears Challenge I have been set by work (Irwin & Fletch obviously) so you can follow my successes while on my travels!
Melinda Henley's Rabbit Ear Challenge
Your mission is to wear your 'special ears' at key strategic locations throughout South America, strictly adhering to the terms and conditions below:
1) Lonely hotel room- Night 1. (probably accompaied with tears) (Ecudaor)
2) Nazca Lines Flight- Two pictures must be taken. One whilst on the flight and one with the pilot (Peru)
3) Colca Canyon- must incorporate a donkey and one local kid (Peru)
4) Overlooking Machu Picchu- Whilst hundreds of trekkers are delighted at the end of heir four day slog to get to the hidden Inca city, you will be stood there looking like a knob. (Peru)
5) Salar de Uyuni- Picture must be taken whilst lying down on the salt flats, ahnds and legs in the air. Must be worn for the duration of your time on the salt flats. (bolivia)
6) Iquacu Falls- Taken on the Argentinian side of the falls. This photo must incorporate two additional randoms (both men) in fll panoramic shot of the falls (Argentina)
7) Cristo Redentor- the famous statue of Christ in Rio, ruined by some tosser in rabbit ears (Brazil)
8) Ipanema Beach- Lie amongst the tanned and beautiful with your pasty white ears on full display, whilst sipping on a coconut (Rio, Brazil)
Upon your return to the UK, you will be rewarded accordingly for the full completion of this task. (probably a night in wetherspoons- fully expensed).
Let the challenge begin!! I may add some other locations in the hope of getting a bonus prize??!!! xxx