My Bolivian tour ended in San Pedro, where I had to spend 3 days while waiting for my flight to Santiago.
I thought I would fill my day with excursion but instead I managed to do absolutely nothing for 3 days and the days just passed by so quickly. San Pedro can claim to be in the driest desert in the world, have lots of fun excurtions for tourists, but what I experienced was:
-lazy sunny roads with sleepy dogs and loads of people saying buenos dias to you, although you are not even looking their way
- very good restaurants, although I ate 5 times in the same place
- friendly waiters
- Paddy and Anna, my travel buddies
- a tomato bread spread I could live on
- lots of coriander in my food!
- the cutest collection of stray dogs EVER!!!
I actually forced myself to take a few picture the day I left, I felt like I was on holiday from being a tourist in these days, I just hung out, it was good.
The next move is: go to Calama, fly to Santiago amd get a Bus to Mendoza. Adios Chile, hola Argentina!