Mendoza is the heart of Argentina's wine region, is in the middle of pretty mountains but other than that, there is not that much to say about it. It was destroyed by a massive earthquake, and the city was nearly totally rebuilt so it's a fairly modern looking town.
Here is what I did in 48 hours:
- walked around the city for a whole day
- ate several incredibly large ice creams, people here have a problem with the concept of SMALL..PE QUE ÑO..?..CHI QUI TO..? no?
- joined a 500 bikers Harley Davidson reunion and went clubbing with them! so cool...ask me about the story...
- went rafting for the first time in my life and LOOOVED IT!!!
- got a 14 hours bus ride to go to Buenos Aires