Today we travelled on towards Uluru. We stopped in at Erludunda and grabbed some lunch supplies. We are camping at Curtin Springs Roadhouse. This is a 1,000,000 acre station (100km long x 40km wide)! We spoke to the man who first started the roadhouse. He is 88 years old and came to Curtin Springs in 1956 (he still owns and manages the place now). The station was named after Prime Minister John Curtin. We had a camp fire to try and keep warm (it was another freezing night).