TOP FIVE TIPS FOR SAFARI....
1. Hire a vehicle that makes you feel safe.... the corsa hasn't got that safety factor even when its just a baby elephant thats running towards you!!!
2. Hire a vehicle with electric windows.... the rolling of windows doesn't make for a quick safety mechanism when you have hyeanas and baboons baring their teeth right at your window!!!
3. Swap drivers frequently.... it helps to even out the farmers tan on each arm!!!
4. Take nose pegs with you... after stopping to view lion kill.... dead giraffe... I was promptly reminded of home by the stench of dead animal.... douglasbrae (our local knackery) eat your heart out!!!
5. Wear old clothes.... driving with the windows down in 37 degrees is not a pretty sight!!!