I have just returned from a week holiday to Hawaii with my work colleagues. What a wonderful week. A lot happened so I'll dot point to make it easier:
-we stayed in an apartment with water views.
- we enjoyed and over endulged in American cuisine for an entire week, putting on kilos and getting sufficiently blocked up from the lack of fibre and greens in their meals.
-experienced an american thanksgiving in real America.
-Experienced the terrors of death and over spending in the Black Friday sales.
- living out my blue crush fantasies by watching the pipe line masters competition.
- seeing Kelly slater in a rain storm out of my rain covered window.
- being the only sober person while my friends and I did karaoke in a small Japanese bar.
- going to pearl harbour
- hanging with my peeps from work, especially when there was tension in the group(always makes for an interesting holiday)
So that's a rough guide. Overall, Hawaii is a fun place to go to relax and enjoy life.