We're planning on leaving Georgetown either tomorrow or Thursday. We'll be heading for Conception, but may stop at Calabash Bay on Long Island along the way. They are forecasting a good weather window for us. Best wishes to all!
- blog entries
We've been enjoying Georgetown. We're just waiting for a weather window so we can go to Long Island. We won't be able to leave until Thursday at the soonest. We've been getting really excited about gettting to the Dominican Republic. Been reading all about it, lots to do and very inexpensive - maybe we'll drop anchor there for an extended stay!