I have arrived at the Roman airport, running on ZERO hours of sleep. It is about 9 a.m. in Rome which means that I have not slept in about 16 hours, not too bad but i still have a full day ahead of me. Waited on the bus for the other group from California.
Events of the Day in chronological order.
-Drive to Hotel Albania (sooo much grafitti around the city)
-Check into amazing room. Elizabeth and Olivia are rooming with me for the next 2 weeks. We def got best room: 2 floor loft, amaaazing!
- All the girls + Bec go for a stroll around the park a few block away from hotel. Got lunch which was not good first meal but hey it was cheap.
- Elizabeth, Chelsea, Meg, and I sit on park bench and wait for Becca and Olivia to finish there explorations. (I wanted to go but was way tired, even fell asleep on the park bench.)
- We go back to hotel to get ready for dinner. On the way back we run into other group and they are from GA.. WOO WOO.
- Dinner is at great restaurant IAN takes us too.
- Go back to hotel and crash!