So arrived in Shanghai today after a VFERY long train journey... about 17 hours I think! Was rudely awoken by very loud chinese people and looked up to see a man drinking a beer...at 7 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING! And I thought I had a drinking problem!
So far I'm having an amazing time and done so many things like;
- Chinese calligraphy
- Tai chi with random old ladies in the park
- River cruise down the yangzte AND went though the three gorges dam
- Bamboo boat ride on which I thought I was going to die!
- Terracotta warriors
- Bike ride through the countryside
- Bike ride around the Xi'an city wall
and loads of other stuff I cant really remember right now as I'm in an internet cafe that stinks of smoke!
Aswel as all this I have mastered the art of the the chopstick! I can even eat rice!
The only downside is the fact that all Chinese people hock up and spit all over the floor and they don't invest in proper toilets. Oh and facebook is illegal! Ha ha. Other than this China is fabulous I don't know why more people don't go, it's fantastic!