18 March 09
We dont want to leave Buzios!
We're contemplating staying here a while longer...but that means missing out on other cities...so we don't know!!
Today started out a magical day! Beautiful, beautiful sunshine and SO HOT!
We spent the morning at Geriba Beach, probably the nicest beach in Buzios, with a couple of girls from Queensland. Was nice to hang out with some Aussies!
Tim and I then went on a 2.5 hour boat ride, which was really nice, until it started raining. Tim got some snorkeling in on one of the islands, but I decided to stay dry...
Its raining right now (but its still really warm - this place is truly magnificent!!), so I thought Id write a quick update. Im starving, starving, starving and really craving a hearty pasta and red wine...Tim is on to the beer Skol...and is loving them! Ive tried so hard to drink them, but I can only get through one! haha
I havent been feeling very well the last two days...but Im feeling a bit better now (sort of). Just the usual headache and a little sick in the tummy...nothing major!!! But just annoying...
We got moved to a nicer, bigger room today. Tim, the gorgeous socialite that he is, befriended the manager of the hostel and...BAM! A better room for us! haha Fabulous! I think he has also scored many free drinks...I am yet to see any!! haha
We leave for Rio tomorrow morning...probably! haha If it wasnt so complicated changing flights and hostels, then we would definitely stay longer. Language is still a major barrier... but we still have a bit to see in Rio...
- I bought a teeney-weeney bikini (ok, maybe just a teeney one...not game enough for the 'weeney' part)
- I couldnt convince Tim to buy some 'undies'..BOOO!! haha
- We have eaten a lot of fruit and vegies of late...just want our mums to know we're staying healthy :)
- Not being able to sleep in whilst on holiday, isnt really that bad ;)
- Not being able to get to sleep on holiday, really sucks
- I am slowly shedding my Casper-ity and can proudly say I have a mocha glow...ok, maybe not mocha, but beige...a lighter shade of beige...WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!