Hey guys..its my last day here! anyway.. Toyko is lovely vibrant city, Kyoto was really nice but Im shrined out!! and Osaka was okay think my hostel made up for it..but my overall the best day was yesterday watching sumo OMG! it was so amazing..I recommend it to anyone...Japan is such a lovely country to go too..
top things in Japan:
- People, they are so friendly and from coming from a country where manners doesn`t exist.
- Quietness, being in a city that there`s no tooting or anything is strange.
- Gadgets, I was so tempted to but so many things but I would have to carry it around the aorld with me, But if anyone wants to buy cheap camera, laptops etc it probably cheaper to get a ticket to Japan and but them then buying it in ripoff- england!
- Sumo is amazing..I was very lucky to see it as it`s only on certain times of the year but if your lucky like me go!!
- Temples, well I would say pick one or two and thats it otherwise they all blur into one.
- cleanness, it is so clean here its silly, and what amazed me is that there`s no bins to put it in :s
Your probably expecting me to say food but Im afraid not! fish in the morning is not for me!
Love u allÃ¦â€žâ€ºÃ£Â-Ã£ÂÂªÃ£Â•Ã£Ââ€ž