To all our regular viewers: we have been made aware of some technical difficulties with the videos. We have slowly but surely been re-loading most of them. So if previously you had not been able to see the full video, please try again!
So, we are finished with the South East Asia leg of our trip! We thought it appropriate to do a FAVOURITES list:
Top 5 Tourist Attractions:
1) Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia (no surprise there!)
2) Tiger Leaping Gorge, Yunnan Province, China
3) Lijiang Old Town, Yunnan Province, China
4) Coral Reef off Moray Island, Nha Trang, Vietnam
5) Vangvieng, Laos
Top 10 Food
1) PHO, Vietnam
2) Goats Cheese, Lijiang, China
3) Tamarind Crab, Vietnam
4) Cambodian Seafood Curry, Cambodia
5) Fresh (not fried!) Spring Rolls, Vietnam
6) BEER LAO (technically, not a food group although it should be!)
7) Smoothies, all over the place!
8) Pumpkin & Chicken Stir Fry, Siem Reap, Cambodia
9) Barbequed Fish, Thailand
10) Laab Moo (Pork mince with lime, fish sauce & chilli - HOT AS HELL!), Thailand
And TOP things to avoid:
1) Bus from Laos to Vietnam (See blog Vientiane)
2) DALAT wine (See Vietnam Food video)
3) Fish-on-a-stick, China (see Lijiang Food Experience video)
So there it is - our expert opinions on South East Asia. Thanks for watching, please stay tuned for INDIA!