I had hoped to climb Mt Warning after the Canadians we met in Port Macquarie had recommended the climb to us.Unfortunately the day was wet so we decided to head to the camp spot and then climb the mountain the next day.
As we set up camp in the Mebbin National Park the rain set in.After a couple of hours I suggested we pack up and head to the coast.It was agreed and we arrived in Kingscliff late on Monday.
We were only able to book in for two nights at the Kingscliff Beach Caravan Park as the park was booked out from Wednesday night for Easter.We thought this strange and hoped it wasn't to be the case everywhere as we weren't due in Brisbane until Thursday.
Kingscliff is another lovely beachside town just south of Tweed Heads.We followed our usual routine by going for a walk along the main strip in the morning and then along the beach that afternoon. The rest of time was filled with reading and relaxing.