Things we have learned on our travels so far:
1. If your lacking a plug for your sink: a lid from a Dove Deodorant roll works just as good.
2. If you need some ice cubes to cool for example an alcoholic beverage.... get a small plastic bag that you get your fruit and veg in from the supermarket. Fill little pockets of water and tie. Place in your freezer and wait for it to freeze. (just watch out the bag doesnt freeze to the actual freezer doh!)
3. Claire likes to sleep and she will sleep anywhere and everywhere including a seat in the middle of a tourist info shop in Sydney( i did wonder why she was sitting there for so long.)
hey i was just resting my eyes!!!!!!!!!! claire
4. Don't be a fool and lug around a big back pack....buy a mini trolly and wheel it behind you instead!
5. Just because you label your shopping in the fridge doesn't mean it's gunna stay there...be warned!!! boo!!
6. Top bunks are the best- you are guaranteed good head room at least - although some don't have bars so if you roll around alot that might be a problem!
7. Eye masks are a must to get some sleep
8. Give way to trams!
9. Shared kitchens....cook early!
10. Hunt out the food halls....great cheap grub!
11. Its good to have a loyalty card for your local pub........but maybe not when you have only been in the city 3 days! Does that mean we drink too much!
12. Dont try and impress german people with your bad language skills.... you will only get laughed at.