Abby Jim Noah and Zachary Tour the World
Top 3 Favorite Memories from Glacier (in no particular order)
- the active beaver pond at McDonald Creek where we saw a river otter
- Grinnell Lake hike - ending in the snow and seeing the river that had changed course to now go through the forest
- Wildflowers on the beaver pond loop - it was early in the season so the shorter ones were out - later in the season the showier, taller ones come out.
- Redrock Falls - amazing cascade of water among red boulders - fun to climb on too
- Many Glacier Hotel - always a fan of the big classic lodges - great step back in time in many ways to a simpler pace of life
- West side of Going to the Sun highway with the spectacular big valley views
- Redrock Cirque - climbing around on the snowfields and rocks - jumping over the stream forks
- Many Glacier Hotel -
- Sleeping on a cot at the Many Glacier Hotel - the boys played rock/paper/scissors for who got to sleep on the bed for 2 of the 3 nights, and Zach lost - Noah agreed to let Zach take the bed the first night and he would take it the second and third.After the first night on the cot, Noah declared he wasn't moving - it was the most comfortable spot!
- Apgar - he declared the visitor's center to be his favorite - it was his first experience with Glacier (and it had more of an old-style Ranger Station feel)
- Red Bus Tour (with Jammer driver Zachary who was also a Patriots fan) - at every stop he could be seen like a monkey standing on the seats with his head poking out the bus.
- Many Glacier Valley - everything - what's not to like?