so last friday vee and i took a trip to sedona... we expected the highlights of the trip to be the majestic red rocks, the erractic rocks, and just rocks in general. but to our surprise these were not the hightlights of the trip....oh no there were events that occured that no rock can top!i think i will list them..they are in no particular order except for number one...this event reigns number one for the year..
7. we were conned and duped by ted. ted seemed friendly enough, thought we were being placed on the right path...but alas $70 later and a 2 hour s***ty Jeep tour helped us to realize that we were not led on the right tourist path. tourist trap. thats what i've heard and that's what we learned. we could have seen the same rock formations for FREE at red rock park. grrrrrrrr to ted and the touring company. lesson learned.
6.so the tour we were duped by was called a, "vortex tour." apparently their are these locations around the earth that emit certain, "energy," they are called vortexs'....so our tour guide takes us to one particular, "vortex" ...basically its a random rock...our tour guide tells us that we are welcome to find a spot and meditate...to see if we can find the energy....both vee and myself were like, "f no." hahahahha did we, "feel the energy?" no. waste of money? yes. waste of experience? no. to be comletely duped by a tour company to see or feel the energy at a rock...you can't buy that experience...oh wait.. yes you can.
5.their were these random signs leading up to sedona that said, "siren warnings." i kept asking vee what do those signs mean?? she never responded...on the way back to gallup we saw the signs once more and vee said, "what does siren warnings mean?" i just glared at her... and responded with, "its not like i was wondering the same thing." she responded with, "yeah i know, let me know when you find the answer."
4. the tour company asked us to drop off BROCHURES in lupton......wtf??? did we? yes. did we get paid $20? yes. would we have done it without the money? yes. did we drop off 6 boxes in lupton? yes. 6 BOXES OF BROCHURES. wthell. hahahahhahahaha
3. this would have to definitely place number 3 in the days events....in the first place we took pictures in sedona we walked past a man with a laptop...connected to some wires...wires that ran along a path...wires that ran about 15 feet and connected to a telescope type object placed precariously near the edge of the rock. are you wondering what he was researching? aliens, alien footprints, big foot, little foot, nessie, and all other magical beings. yes, this is true.
2. as we began our journey our first stop was at petrified forest national park. we went to the visitors center to see if we wanted to further explore the park...we decided not to. instead we used their bathroom and this is where the magic happened. as i walked in there was an elderly navajo woman standing in the restroom. i saw that her cane was in one of the stalls and so i did not chose that stall but instead chose to use the restroom adjacent to it. when i came out of the restroom she was standing in the SAME SPOT as when i had entered....not only was she standing in the same spot, she was also STARING AT ME. she stared at me as i fixed my hair, washed my hands, and dried my hands.it was not a SUBTLE STARE.no no, it was a blatant i am checking you out but it doesn't make sense that i am checking you out because i am freakin 80 YEAR OLD NAVAJO WOMAN. vee later told me that the elderly woman actually WENT into the stall BUT did not use the restroom. what was she doing??????????? why was she staring??? WHAT WAS HAPPENING?! did she forget where she was and what the purpose of a restroom was? was she waiting for someone to remind her of the desired results and conclusion of a restroom visit? was she looking for a friend? was she hiding from an enemy? was she hungry? will we ever know?
1. picture this: 9:30 pm, gas station at navajo,in the bathroom. ok there is the setting. here is the action: vee leaves the restroom, happens to look at the adjacent stall...and what does she find? does she find a lady with a shower cap doing push ups in her stall?
YES. do i leave the restroom and come back to take pictures of her with my cellphone? YES I DO. do i have this documented? YES. will i load that picture on here? OF COURSE. did everything you just read really happen? this is the best part...YES SHE WAS DOING PUSH UPS AND LEG PUSHES IN THE RESTROOM WITH A SHOWER CAP ON. HAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHY? you know, why not.