After an amazing dream wedding weekend, we had quite an eventful past 24 hours. With the damage caused by Irene, it took us 8 hours to get home from Lake George yesterday. We spent the evening unpacking and woke up this morning to find out our flight had been cancelled for today. After spending many confusing hours on with Continental, we decided to come to the airport at noon despite our flight not being until 6pm. We spent an hour and a half with an agent, but we discovered our flight was still scheduled and we checked in to go! Were now enjoying a celebratory glass of Chardonnay before we board our plane to LA. NYC -> LA -> Bangkok -> Koh Samui. Were feeling nervous about the long flight, but first class should help:) we cannot wait for this trip and to share our adventures with you! Next stop Koh Samui!!