The Countdown Begins
Tauranga, New Zealand
Over the last couple of weeks I have received pre-departure information from Venus Adventures - it's really happening - I really am going to Morocco. So now starts the real serious training. I have half heartedly been walking, recently joined the gym, but now it has to get serious. I have 88 days to get super fit. And last nights effort at dancing at Hogmanay proved just how un-fit I really am.
But on the bright side:
• The air travel has been booked and paid for.
• My money card has been loaded with spending money
• My annual leave has been approved
• My blog has been set up
• Julie has supplied me with a very precise packing list and apart from some good walking shoes or boots there is nothing else I need to buy. Well that's a plus isn't it.
And more good stuff:
• Don't need a visa to get into Morocco
• Don't need any jabs.
• And this morning my feet and legs are not sore from all that dancing so that's a good sign. That little bit of gym work is starting to show a benefit.
So let the countdown begin.