Okay- this is going to be short so sorry.
I have completed a trip around the south island and have packed in a lot.
So I thought it would be easier iff I just listed some of the things I have done.
1. Visited Cadbury Chocolate factory - ate lots of chocolate
2. Walked up a mountain as saw rock formations like organ pipes
3. Have seen; whales, dolphins, small penguins, seals, sea lions, albatross and especiall seal pups. Got so close one had a bit of a nibble on my coat. SOOOOO cute.
4. I have walked up the steepest street in the world - has stated by the Guiness Book of Records
5. Eaten lots and lots of tasty icecream - my favourite being a flavour called Boysenberry, which is a mixture of blackberry and raspberry.
6. Seen some weird looking lizard things called a TuaTara
7. The scenery as been magnificant, the lakes that are totally flat and acted like mirros are amazing.
8. Jumped out of an airoplane at 13000ft, jumped off a platform at 134m for a bungy. You will be glad to hear - nothing broken or damaged. Have skiied, walked up a Glacier, and crawled through it at times.
9. Eaten a giant burger - I had a sweet bambi. Plum sauce with deer - yum.
10. Have drunk some very tasty local beer. The kiwi's actaully know what an ale should look like.
11. Walked up lots of mountians for some awesome views.
I have uploaded some photos - these are just the highlights as I have taken over 1000 photos. Didn't want to bore too much. In the North Island now and leave for South America on the 10th August. Have now booked myself on a trip that not only does Machu Piccu but is going to take me into the Amazon jungle!!!!!
Take care everyone.