Waitomo: black water rafting and many glowworms!!!
- black water rafting in the Waitomo caves was very exciting! Tubing, slides, waterfalls & crawling in tunnels was so much fun while seeing the amazing glowworms (like a galaxy)
- sharing travel stories on the long bus drive with Tao; so many places I need to see :)
- farewells dinner with the flyingkiwi group & drinks at the Irish pub
- doing a hike in a wetsuit is exhausting!
- walking up hill with a heavy backpack to the hotel in Auckland also hard work
#sleepover: finally normal bed in the Juicyhotel!
- cookie ice-cream from Tao
- veggie sandwich with advocado
- nice farewell dinner at a big food market where you could choose many different food styles at different restaurants; went for curry prawns and creme brûlée
#goodbye: to team Canada (Deb, Jan and Tim), hope to see them when I go to Canada!
- paradise cinema (italian movie)
- the big blue (french movie)
#sad: last night out with Ann (UK), Lynne (UK), Maaike (NL), Kaithlin (GE), Tao (China) and Trevor (AUS)