MT Cook: the highest mountain of New Zealand!
- watching the 3D movie 'Magic of MT Cook with Jane & Deb @ Hillary Gallery Museum
- drinking beers with Annika @ the beach of Omamaru
- enjoying the view and lakes of MT Cook when the sun started to shine at 12pm
- whole day of sitting on the bus or waiting on the bikers or hikers
- campsite without showers
#weather: sunny but windy though
- chicken wraps homemade
- long black after stormy night
- Tip Top ice-cream: milk ice-cream, famous NZ brand
#sleepover: camping site near the beach @ Kakanui
#didyouknow: Sir Edmund Hillary (from NZ) was the first climber to reach the summit of MT Everest and MT Cook!