Milford Sound: cruising through the beautiful fiordland of NZ!
- enjoying the view of Milford Sound on a boat cruise with the whole flying kiwi group; lovely fiords, mountains and waterfalls! I even saw dolphins and seals :)
- seeing two Kea's on the road; very rare brownish parrots of NZ!
- making & enjoying selfmade noodles with Annika @ campsite Te Anau
- the bus was leaking! Bags and seats got wet, not a good start after a night of heavy rain
- long drive day on the bus; rainy windows and the heather was broke
- soaked tents
- everyone got a free upgrade to a single room!
- noodles and eggs homemade by Annika and me
#weather: heavy rain
#nice: Jane went on her way for the Routeburn track, so proud of her! (3 day hike in the mountains with severe weather)