13 flights now backlogged. No flights left in the morning. Waited around bakery to see if conditions improved. Weighed options, wait for weather to improve (unlikely and massive backlog means I'm unlikely to move for a few days even if it does), trek to Jiri and catch bus (3-4day walk and 1.5day on bus), charter a helicopter before they double in price. Found 4 other travelers and chartered a helicopter. While waiting all planes were cancelled and the price of helicopters doubled. Score. We flew 30 mins later. Amazing flight through the valley skimming the hills.