Traveling to Argentina: A family trip to Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The province of Buenos Aires is the most important of Argentina and is the ideal place for a family holiday amazing. Culture, history, people and a climate of cosmopolitan city attracts thousands of tourists every year. The best option to meet fully the city is to rent a car at any of the many rental agencies available.
Among the car rental agencies are the most recognized as Hertz has a fleet of over 1,000 units and is one of the largest and most comprehensive of the marking. Then there are the AVIS, Baires Rent a Car, Rent a Car Drivers, rent a car Travel agencies, among others.
One of the vehicles in which you can visit the city is the Dodge Attitude Manual. The Dodge Attitude is a compact sedan with four doors and seating for five people. The manual version features are headers for all occupants, child locks on rear doors, handsfree and bluetooth, up manual windows, rear defroster, radio, MP3 player, USB port, driver seat height adjustment , interior trunk opening control, among other features that make this vehicle the best option for family travel.
The offer of the city of Buenos Aires is one of the most comprehensive in the country. The ideal place to start a tour of the city is knowing where we started. The Dodge Attitude Manual hire family to stroll in Buenos Aires can start where begins the Rio de la Plata and then find countless parks where nature and outdoors are the premise to spend a beautiful day with your family. The parks that are within walking distance of one another are:
1. Costanera Norte: recreational complex with variety in cuisine and sports (tennis, swimming, football, etc.)
2. Ecological Reserve: a walk through the trails leading to the river
3. Costanera Sur: amazing place for hiking and biking
4. Tres de Febrero Park: Located in the exclusive district of Palermo and is one of the largest green spaces in the city with shady trees and ponds
5. Botanical Garden: located in the Palermo district, this garden is surrounded by silver, flowers, waterfalls and bridges
6. Japanese Garden: This garden is surrounded by silver, flowers, waterfalls and bridges with oriental style
7. Centennial Park: the most traditional park of Buenos Aires you can not miss
8. Children Park: Located on the Rio de la Plata and is the ideal place to fly kites
9. Sarmiento Park: In this park you can practice different sports, it has parking and grills to enjoy a delicious barbecue in family.
10. City Park: beautiful park surrounded by native trees, lakes with lots of fish, birds of different species. Ideal for a day and assemble the family picnic
11. Parque de la Costa: is an entertainment complex with rides found in Tigre
After enjoying a beautiful day outdoors, family can continue traveling the city and visit the most famous places. For families who love football, this is where they will learn about the most important stages of the football teams. Among them we have the stadium of Boca Juniors, called the Bombonera, which is located in the famous and traditional neighborhood of La Boca. Here you can learn about the court and also enter the museum, where you will find postcards players, won cups, anecdotes, among others. At the end of the tour of the museum can transit the neighborhood streets in the famous Caminito, with houses of different colors and the creek as a spectator to the banks. It is in La Boca where tango and milonga, traditional Hotels.com guest, come to life. Come and enjoy this surrounded by the bright colors and music to the beat of Carlos Gardel attraction.
The essence of Buenos Aires is in its broad avenues, such as the July 9 where the obelisk, architectural symbol of the province, appears on every postcard of the place. The Obelisk is the meeting point for either political demonstrations or celebrations for winning football teams.
Plaza de Mayo is one of the icons of the city, surrounded by the Casa Rosada, the Legislature and other places of political and institutional importance. This square is also famous because it is the meeting place of the Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo to demand the appearance and the children and grandchildren disappeared during the dictatorship.
Traveling to Buenos Aires with BestDay Argentina, a wide variety of places to visit family.