As many of you know we are still sitting on settee - but back at work waiting for the volcano to stop errupting. 'Hinders luck in life kicked in again' we are trying to look on the positive side at least we are not stranded somewhere with only a clean pair of knickers and a toothbrush to live with -so have to remain positive - have just checked BA website and they are appealing for anyone who has a long haul flight to re-scedule unless necessary - well I think I am going to take the approach that our trip is necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have managed to extend our trip the other end so we still get the same length of time away -but not sure what to do if we have to cancel again?
I have to say I do feel a little nervous going on Friday if no other flights have gone - but Jeff and Meg are saying go for it - they wouldnt put the plane on if it wasnt safe but knowing my luck our would be the one to meet the ash - drugs will definately be needed to sleep -sod the flight socks and the excercise -sleep through it I say
Going back to work was a bit of a blow as I cannot put into words how I felt last thursday when I finished (soI thought) my only worry is my desk and emails are starting to fill up again -Fay save me please !!!!!
Ang I so want to be there with you all - and cant wait to see Marie in Brisbane and Sam in Sydney -come on volcano stop bloody errupting please,,,,,,,,,,
Will keep you all updated via this
Love you all -