Ian's 10th B-day in Truckee - relatives, camping!
Lake Tahoe, United States
Ian's 10th birthday day weekend was packed with fun:
1. Multi-family camping on Prosser Reservoir with Auntie Marianne and Paul; Bridget and Steve Galli and the very fun cousins - Ben, Sam, Alex (and girlfriend Jess).
2. Huge family birthday party for Ian Saturday night: John and Elena and Tom Nyhan, Jimmie Nyhan, Maggie and Bart, Bridget and Steve and cousins, Joe and Sam, Marianne and Paul, aunt Betty (standing in for the Kisselburgs!) Jordan and Jessa - and even our camping neighbors came to join us.
3. White Water (okay, mostly lazy river with a few baby rapids) rafting down the truckee all day Sunday.
4. Ressurection of the mandatory camping talent show with Bart Nyhan as MC, the walking stick test, yo-yoing, music by Sam, skits and songs by kids, twinkies and many fun and of course outrageous moments.
5. Wiffle ball games with Uncle Steve and the cousins.
6. Going out to see Cousin Sam Ravenna play live in Truckee - and dance and laugh with Marianne, Aunt Betty, Bridget Rose, Joe, Jordan and Jessa.
7. Smores and campfires.
8. Visiting with relatives while the kids played and played and played to the back drop of the Sierra Nevada's.