- Taiwan Observations....
- Taiwan was a mix of China, Japan and South Korea. They didnt seem to have much that was 'theirs' even the food.
- People are friendlier than China - more obviously friendly anyway
- People are bigger, taller, with bigger faces - people not as beautiful as China
- The country is very clean Taiwan is slightly more westernised - has American police cars, big wide streets and 7- 11 everywhere!!
- It wasnt as beautiful as I was expecting, but that might just be the parts we saw.
- They are more used to westerns, and they don't stare as much as China
- There are a lot more white people about (although still not that many)
- Girls have really annoying winey voices, i couldnt understand them! They speak very quietly and don't really open their mouths properly.
- There are even more scooters than china.
- Th metro system was very good, very clean, lots of big wide trains.
- Accomodation was a lot more expensive than I expected!