So I woke up today and it was super nice out. I checked the weather forecast for the rest of my time here and it didn't look as good. I wanted to do a helicopter tour of the island because:
They say that only 20% of Kauai can be seen from the ground. Leaving the other 80% that can only be seen from the air.
Also - I love flying.
And helicopters... and flying IN helicopters...
So due to weather, I decided that I wanted to do it TODAY. Which wasn't an option when I tried to book online, so I headed down the road to Snorkel Bob's where a lovely dude named Jim totally hooked me up with a 2:30 flight with Safari Helicopters.
It was pretty sweet. Oh except for one annoying guy who got to sit in the front and wore a hawaiian print shirt so that no one could take pics out of the door window because of the reflection.... oh well
went to the beach afterwards