- What´s the Purpose of your visit? (Transit)
- Where are you going? (Columbia, seems like you shouldn´t say that)
- What are you doing there?
- Where do you stay?
- How do you know him?
- Are you travelling alone?
- How much money do you have with you, cash? (13$, you should have seen her face!!!!!)
- Do you have any more money with you?
- Who pays for your trip?
- Do you work?
- Where do you work?
- What do you do there?
- Who else works there? (Who the hell should be working there, beside locals??)
- Who owns the store?
- What dou you sell?
-> Costoms controle -> get pulled out of course
more questions (but a nice american border policemen!), luckyly nobody had put any drugs in my bag
-> Avianca Check-in, about a kilometer away, 100 Columbians waiting, everybody spoke spanisch, even the airport staff, only had to wait 15 minutes, then i got prime member check-in because i´m travelling alone, security check, didn´t had to go through the body scanner, went to a corona burger place (only latin people work there), ordered a burger (11$), nothing to drink, noticed, that there might be taxes added, asked for that, was affirmed so I asked for paying with credit card, got 2 cola for free
So as i said, Miami Airport is a adventure, now i got 1,5h left till boarding
Grüße an alle Deutschen und Entschuldigung, dass ich in Englisch schreibe
Greets to all Rio Guesthouse guys!