Just to say thanks to everyone who came to our Farewell Party on Saturday night. It was a fantastic evening and a great opportunity for us both to say good bye. The food was fantastic thankyou so much for making it special. The two cakes were very novel. Thanks Mum and Liz.
The night went very well and of course as normally happens not without its funny moments. Here are a few.
1. Bob crashing through the garden gate after a few whiskies or two! Classic
2. Steve. The Show Must Go On' even with a busted ankle. Damn Dans Garden!!
3. James.....Fire really is not good for a plants health. Alcohol and Fire definatly don't mix well for you!
4. Dan.....well for just being Dan. We know you will have your revenge on our garden when we are away. Please have MERCY! After all I did give you back your 3'9 1/2" hose pipe!!
5. And a final massive, huge, Gigantic thankyou to mum and dad. You made the night so special and we appreciate all the hard work that went into making it so.
We will recommend your new website www.mum&dadwillfixit.com
You two are so special to us.
Love you all. See you in 7 months (maybe 8)