MEETING AND CONVENTIONS
Most venues and convention centers are related to hotel sectors and provide various ways to operate special events for travelers' business and leisure needs. Many venues in Mongolia offers many services.
1. One of Mongolia's biggest convention centers is Shangri-La hotel, with versatile event spaces and facilities, including a 1300 sqm ballroom. The ballroom can affordable for 150 guests seated and 300 guests standing. It also, depending on the event space, can accommodate your business and leisure needs. Besides, it is wheelchair accessible, which is comfortable for disabled people.
2. Novotel hotel has two fully equipped conference rooms, and it is suitable for any activity. It is also suitable to organize some events such as a wedding, family reunion, and meetings.
3. The Kempinski hotel is one of the western hotels in Mongolia, and there are many different venues ideal for kinds of events, conferences, meetings, reception wedding, or party.
4. The elegant Terelj ballroom enables you to experience special events, and two complimentary meeting rooms can accommodate up to 150 people.
5. This hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Mongolia, operating since 1961 and its luxury. The meeting and conference facilities are fully fitted with 20-100 people. The larger facilities are named after the ancient to recent capital cities of Mongolia.
6. There are fully equipped conference rooms that accommodate both leisure and business needs. The Ramada hotel's meeting rooms can arrange differently and up to 80 guests.
7. Bayangol Hotel conference room has a capacity of 40-50 people and the cost per hour 70,000MNT. Also, the rooms can arrange differently according to the needs of the event purpose.
8. Holiday Inn Hotel has two main meeting rooms and larger and smaller. The larger main venue is often used for social events, business meetings, and weddings. Meeting and venues can be organized differently and accommodate 30 to 300 people.
9. Best Western Premier Thuushion hotel's meeting room is for a business meeting, celebrations, weddings, conferences, seminars, and incentives. These venues are suitable for different activities with advanced technology 30-450 guests.
10. There is a multipurpose event hall covering 100-150 people. Each meeting rooms have a different purpose and suitable for conference, reception, seminars, and meetings.
RECREATION AND ENTERTAIMENT
There are many attractions and entertainment in Mongolia. The capital city has more entertainment than regional areas because the countryside area has many natural wonders and traditional nomadic life experiences. Terelj National Park and Orkhon Walley recognized as UNESCO world heritage since 2014. Besides, traditional cultural festivals are unique, and it includes traditional activities so that travelers can enjoy. During the Naadam festival, tourists can see the main traditional sports such as horse racing, wrestling, and archery. Moreover, the capital city has museums and sports activities as well. Lastly, the guest can visit the dinosaur country, which is the Mongolian Gobi. It is a great destination that gives great memory and recreation.
Ice festival-Khuvsgul Lake
Terelj National Park
Orkhon Valley-Orkhon waterfall
sports, recreation, & spas
Arts, Culture, & Entertainment
Museums- Mongolian national museums
visit dinosaur country- Mongolian Gobi
DAYS OF NAADAM FESTIVAL TOUR ITINERARY
The festival will be held on 11-15 July at the central stadium and Khui Doloon Khudag in Ulaanbaatar.
Morning: The opening ceremony of the Naadam festival starts at 11 am, and there will be Nine White banners are carried by honored guards from the government palace to the central stadium.
Afternoon: To watch the Deeltei Mongolia festival, a traditional costume festival, starts around 2:30 pm. Overnight will stay in the hotel.
All-day: The Naadam festival has three main sport games, and there will be wrestlers at the central stadium and enjoy festival tradition and color. Meantime, horse racers and archery athletes compete for best titles. Also, there will be an enjoyable time to experience Mongolian cultural experiences.
Afternoon: The travelers drive to Terelj national park to experience a ride on horseback and experience Mongolia's nomad countryside. Stay overnight at Mongolian ger, which is a traditional house for nomadic people.
The next day we will drive to Chinggis Khaan Statue, which is on the way to Ulaanbaatar city. The area of the big statue wide, and inside the statue museums, souvenir shopping, and restaurant. This statue is made of steel, and travelers can enjoy the time there.
DAY 5 On the last day, we will transfer to the airport for an international flight.
SWOT ANALYSIS OF DESTINATION
Mongolia has a very good geographical position with beautiful nature and landscapes.
Mongolia has one of the world's famous destinations, which is the Gobi Desert has dinosaur fossils and eggs.
Mongolian history is known well in the world, and tourism has been increasing
Recognized by UNESCO World Heritage as a cultural landscape in 2014
Lack of transportation network
Lack of tourism marketing and promotion policy in tourism destinations in Mongolia.
Travel services are lacking to share enough information with visitors
Increase the number of tourists while improving the quality of tourism in Mongolia
There is a high possibility to develop eco-tourism because of the large wilderness and cultural heritage
There are lots of attractions through cultural and religious tourism
Competition with other well- organized countries
Some negative impacts due to unorganized domestic visitors
Mongolia has a rich history and culture. As one of the least populated countries globally, known as the "Land of blue sky and nomads", its famous Gobi Desert in the southern part of Mongolia. The heritage and history are known as Chinggis Khan, who conquered the massive lands in history. There are many attractions in this destination that seek adventure and nomad life experience. Mongolia's western attracts tourists by the unique culture and places such as the reindeer of Kazakh Eagle hunters and Taiga herding nomads. The hospitality and tourism industry have been working tirelessly to offer a memorable experience to visitors worldwide. Mongolia is a great destination to visit and provides unique cultural experiences. All sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry show great service to our guests.