- Mongolia has a very good geographical position with beautiful nature and landscapes.
- Mongolia has one of the world's famous destinations, which is the Gobi Desert has dinosaur fossils and eggs.
- Mongolian history is known well in the world, and tourism has been increasing
- Recognized by UNESCO World Heritage as a cultural landscape in 2014
- Lack of transportation network
- Lack of tourism marketing and promotion policy in tourism destinations in Mongolia.
- Travel services are lacking to share enough information with visitors
- Increase the number of tourists while improving the quality of tourism in Mongolia
- There is a high possibility to develop eco-tourism because of the large wilderness and cultural heritage
- There are lots of attractions through cultural and religious tourism
- Environmental pollution
- Competition with other well- organized countries
- Some negative impacts due to unorganized domestic visitors
Mongolia has a rich history and culture. As one of the least populated countries globally, known as the "Land of blue sky and nomads", its famous Gobi Desert in the southern part of Mongolia. The heritage and history are known as Chinggis Khan, who conquered the massive lands in history. There are many attractions in this destination that seek adventure and nomad life experience. Mongolia's western attracts tourists by the unique culture and places such as the reindeer of Kazakh Eagle hunters and Taiga herding nomads. The hospitality and tourism industry have been working tirelessly to offer a memorable experience to visitors worldwide. Mongolia is a great destination to visit and provides unique cultural experiences. All sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry contributes great development to the destination and guest are essential.