The last 10 days we have been reeeaaallly crappy updating our blogg! but time has moved by so fast.. Sorry:)
We travelled from Koh Tao into Hua Hin... A bigger city..
We were supposed to stay there for a couple of days.. but there were too many turists..for my charter! So we got on a bus last monday on our way to big Bangkok!
Lucky for us, a friend arrived Bangkok the same day as us(she came all the way from South Africa to go to the dentist here in Thailand.. crazy girl)..so we fiksa kjapt a place to stay. D&D hotel, in the busy street of Khao sarn road!
A lot of turists here as well.. but still, much better than Hua Hin.
So for the last 7 days, we have been tuk tuking around in this crazy city.
- Pad Thai heiile dan!
- Been to Siam & MBK.. BIGBIG shopping malls
- Had some chang.. followed by changovers
- Been too the VIP cinema, twice...
- PingPong (...skada)
- Been observing the funeral of the Kings sister...(NO music in the city for three days after, and everyone wears black clothes.. heeile dan)
- Had our first meal at Burger King...(not goood)
- Had thai massage
- Walked up and down an up again the busy shopping street we live in... (nok no)
- Learned all about the Happy Room..
Thats about it..
Silje Vanilje arrived on friday.. swiiit! She is travelling with us for the last couple of weeks
Yesterday we met our intrapid group we are travelling with. One norwegian girl in the group. Trine. And resten av gruppa va 4 pensjonere laerera fra australia.. pluss naann andre pensjonerte menneska. Our leader Tom, a thai girl, seams like a very swiit chick.. Hope it will be a blast!!
So we are now ready to move on to (cold) north thailand...Chiang Mai. The train (13 hours) is leaving Bangkok tonight.... weee....
Lene is unfortunately not travelling with us up north.. so we wish her the best of luck travelling all alone for the next couple of days... Love Love